SRC-TV Bulletin Board Guidelines
Click here for the Bulletin Board Submission Form (PDF)
Messages of community interest from non-profit organizations and official announcements will be accepted for showing on SRC-TV if they are sent at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Snailmail to SRC-TV, 564 Plains Road, Hollis, Maine 04042. Email us at email@example.com.
Announcements and messages must be less than 30 words and must not contain the following:
- Lottery, or information about a lottery, gift enterprises or similar schemes.
- Any solicitation of funds or advertising designed to promote the sale of commercial products or services.
- Any material that violates Town, State or Federal laws including, but not limited to those relating to sedition, defamation, slander, libel, invasion of privacy, trademark or copyright.
- Announcements of a political nature that urge viewers to support a particular point of view except if they are provided by a legitimate non-profit entity, currently elected official, or political candidate for office and are accompanied by a signed request. In addition, the sponsor’s name or organization must appear on the announcement.
- Obscenity as defined by community standards.
- Announcements must include the following information:
- Name of the organization that is submitting the message.
- Name and phone number of a contact person that can be shown with the message FMI.
- Time, Place and Date of the event along with any fee that may be charged for the event.
SRC-TV will make every effort to post your message in a timely manner, however we make no guarantees. We will attempt to present your message as clearly as possible, with an emphasis on readability and visual interest. Specific backgrounds or colors may be requested, however the final “look” shall be at the discretion of the person entering the message.
Message duration shall be sufficient time to read in a normal manner, such time to be determined by the person entering the message.
Interpretation of these rules shall be at the discretion of the Access Center Manager, however an appeal of said decision may be made to the SRC-TV Board of Directors whose decision shall be final.